Objectives & Strategic Plan
2022-23 Strategic Plan
- Setting up a solid foundation for the local chapters (see figure)
- Findings additional resources (recruiting new volunteers, joint chapter efforts, new committees)
- Staying visible and relevant
- Conducting meaningful events and more sustainable actions
- Developing a succession plan
Essential to ASIS International’s success globally are common, core values that will bind our organization leadership together. Our core values include a commitment to:
- Creating a welcoming environment and community for all security management practitioners and related stakeholders.
- Creating a community that collectively addresses profession-related challenges in a way that respects global, regional, and local practices.
- Transparency in operation and decision-making, including selection of volunteer leaders and decision-making efforts of leadership bodies.
- Encouraging diversity in organization membership and Individual characteristics.
- Demonstrating respect and courtesy for all security management practitioners and related stakeholders.