About the Chapter
The Ottawa Chapter of ASIS International is composed of approximately 300 security professionals from the National Capital Region and has been in existence since 1987.
ASIS Ottawa is a local chapter that works at creating professional development, security-related educational, training and networking opportunities for members, friends and colleagues. We also works in collaboration with other regional chapters to promote security at the national level and globally.
- Original Chapter Application (1987)
- 2021 Creation of the ASIS Ottawa community in Connects
- 2022 is our 35th anniversary
Be the recognized leader advancing security worldwide
Promote excellence and leadership in the Security Management profession
- Fulfill the needs of members & the profession
- Deliver quality education & create opportunities for information exchange
- Develop & promote security standards and guidelines
- Promote professionalism, certifications, and ethical conduct
- Advocate for ASIS International & the profession to key audiences
- Assure the strength of ASIS International
Our Chapter is encouraging diversity, equality and inclusion of by engaging all individuals in an authentic way where uniqueness is valued, respected, and supported throughout all opportunities and interactions.