Webinar: Threat and Risk Assessments
Tue, Mar 29, 2022, 13:30-15:00pm EST
On Tuesday, March 29 2022 – 13:30 to 15:00 pm (Eastern time) the Ottawa Chapter will be hosting a virtual panel discussion on Threat and Risk Assessments Practices followed by a “Ask the experts session”.
In this webinar, panelists will discuss security threat and risk assessments practices, share experience and lesson learned and what to do with TRAs. The panel will discuss the basics of TRA, threat assessment for personnel overseas, difference between threat and risk assessments and design basis threats, leveraging open source information tools and how to use TRAs data when you manage risk. The discussion will be structured as a series of four moderated one-on-one discussion. The panel will be followed questions and answer session from participants.
- Len Babin, CPP, President and Principal Consultant Primoris Associates Inc.
- Lara Samulenok, A/Deputy Director – Risk and Data, Mission Readiness and Security ProgramsGlobal Affairs Canada
- Kenneth Clupp, CTech, P.Eng, Director and Principal Consultant at DSB Security Consulting
- Benoit Suire, Director Cyber Threat Intelligence with Bradley and Rollins
- Raphael Duguay, PSP, CPP, Senior Security Advisor at the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (moderator)
*Note: Speakers and content are subject to change without notice.
For any technical questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Webinar on Zoom
Completion of this webinar is eligible for one CPE credit.
Please register for the webinar using the link here. Please register in advance. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.