- June 12, 2019 - Annual Golf Tournament The Annual ASIS Chapter 140 Golf Tournament has become a staple in our summer plans. It offers members and guests of our local chapter with an opportunity to take a step away from the office and the daily challenges to enjoy some time in the sun with fellow colleagues. Register Now >
- New 2019 Chapter Executive Selected Election results are in! Your 2019 Chapter Executive is Chair Scott Hogan, PSP; Vice chair - Stuart Benson, Treasurer Marc Courville, and Secretary Mathieu Leduc, PSP. Congratulations to the new executive, election nominees Jacques Gagne, CPP, PSP and Andrea Blaustien and all those who took time to participate. Election results: More Details >
- Membership-Unleash- Renew Today Your 2018 ASIS memnbership expires Dec 31st. Renew today! ASIS Renewal >
- Scholarship - Sign up for CPP Exam and Jan 2019 Study Group Our Special 2018 CPP Accelerator Scholarship Winner will be announced shortly! Apply for your CPP Exam and Ottawa Chapter Study Group starting in January 2019. More Details >
- Are you on ASIS Connects? If you are an ASIS member, you should check out the new website feature - ASIS Connects. It is an internal ASIS discussion board - there are frank entries, as well as resources posted. More Details >
Home Page Banners
NEW!! Congratulations to the 2019 Chapter Executive – Welcome to Chair Scott Hogan, PSP; Vice Chair Stuart Benson; Treasurer Marc Courville and Secretary Mathieu Leduc, PSP Interested in working on a committee, project or an event – Volunteer leadership
NEW!! What is your next career move? To advance your professional development, Renew or Join ASIS
NEW!! Please join our Linkedin Group – ASIS Ottawa and join us on Twitter @AsisChapter140.
Renew Your Membership!
Current membership with ASIS allows you special member-only events, price discount and access to our complimentary Certification Study groups and website.
NEW!! Upcoming ASIS Webinars
Some are subscription and some are free for ASIS members.
Career Development and Job postings
Join ASIS for exclusive access – Are you serious about your security career? Are you interested in learning more about the security industry? Consider joining ASIS International. By joining ASIS International, you have access to discounted events, free security resources, and career education. Learn more
Are you interested in the Young Security Professionals? Want to meet other security professionals in the Capital Region? Contact us at [email protected].